MPE provides a variety of construction forms & information for your convenience in this section of our web site. We also provide present primary line location, easements and primary and/or secondary line costs as needed.
Electrical Board: (303) 894-2300
- Check with the county or HOA to see if written approval is required before engineering and designing your electric service.
- Complete and return the appropriate NEW CONSTRUCTION FORM (call 970 887-3378, EXT 4 to request the form), including the required sketch and deposit.
- Schedule a site visit with an MPE staking technician.
- Ensure property pins and addresses are accurate and visible when the paperwork is submitted. Staking technicians require property pins to be in place at the time of the site visit.
- Submit a copy of your building permit (which can be obtained from your county's building department prior to any construction). We will start your paperwork while you await your permit.
- Contact the State Electrical Board (link is external) (303) 894-2300 to obtain your electrical permit.
Request MPE's Electric Service Construction Standards and FAQs by email (below) or call (970) 887-3378, EXT 4:
- Email us here to request the standards: email@example.com
(please include your name and account number if you have it)
- Property owner’s name and mailing address
- Property subdivision, block, lot and number
- Physical address
- Name/phone number of your electrician
- The appropriate completed load sheet
Load Sheet Applications
To obtain the appropriate load sheet application, please call MPE at (970) 887-3378, EXT 4.
Contractor Bid Opportunities
State and local government agencies throughout the State of Colorado & Wyoming, including Mountain Parks Electric, Inc., utilize bidnet direct for distribution of solicitations - including documents and addendum, vendor management and award management. Many participating agencies also utilize the electronic bid submission option for vendors to submit responses directly online through the platform. In addition, our content team of researchers visits thousands of agency websites, newspapers, and other locations to aggregate open solicitations from non-participating agencies to alert registered vendors of matching opportunities.
Registration on bidnet direct is done online. To receive notifications of matching Mountain Parks Electric, Inc. business opportunities, simply register.
What are the registration options?
There are 4 types of registration options.
When you register, you are registering for access to not only Mountain Parks Electric, Inc.’s open solicitations, but also solicitations from hundreds of other participating agencies throughout Colorado & Wyoming.
Group, Statewide, and Federal options will provide you automated notifications of participating agency matching bids and, additionally, all statewide matching government bids and/or Federal Bids.
Free registration will allow you to access documents, respond to electronic bids and more; however, you will need to log in daily to ensure that you do not miss any business opportunities.
Basic registration requires key contact information for your company's main user, such as company name, address, and phone number. Once you have completed the basic registration, you will receive an email to verify your account information. After your account is verified, you will be prompted to complete additional information, including NIGP Category code selections and any applicable Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) or Small Business (SB) certification information.
Yes, all registered vendors can download documents from Mountain Parks Electric, Inc. along with other participating agency documents attached to matching solicitations.