MPE offers rebates for:
- Energy Star appliances
- Electric water heaters
- Electric HVAC equipment
- Renewable energy installations
- Commercial applications
- & MORE!
To qualify for rebates, you must be an MPE member, have installed the appliances/lighting in your MPE service residence, submit receipts with appliance/lighting model and brand name and efficiency data to MPE within 90 days of purchase. Receipts can be mailed to MPE's Granby office, delivered in person at either the Granby or Walden offices or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rebates are typically processed within 60 days and applied as a credit to your MPE account.
ELECTRIC WATER HEATERS
FUEL SWITCHING ONLY
- from natural gas or propane water heater to electric
- Must be 30 gallons or larger, tank-style, not tankless
- $180 per unit
- pre- and post-inspection required
HEAT-PUMP WATER HEATER
- $350 per unit
- must be Energy-Star rated
NOTE: To qualify for an appliance rebate, you must be an MPE member, provide invoicing within 90 days of purchase and buy Energy Star appliances (except for induction cooktops/ranges).
Electric Clothes Washers
$30 top load
$40 front load
Electric Clothes Dryers
$30 (standard dryer)
$90 (vent-less, hybrid heat pump)
Induction Cooktops/Ranges (30-inch or larger)
* $100 per unit for electric-to-induction replacement
* $350 per unit for gas-to-induction replacement or new construction (MPE verification required)
Refrigerators & Freezers
$30 (new fridge) - full-size only (7.75 cubic feet or larger)
$60 (recycle) - full-size only (7.75 cubic feet or larger, limit 2)
LED LIGHTS (RESIDENTIAL)
- 500 lumens or greater
- 50% of material cost
- $8 / bulb (maximum)
- Limit: 50 bulbs per account per year
- Have your LED light bulb receipts and copies of bulb packaging (showing # of lumens and bulb type) to include with your rebate application
*NOTE: Maximum available aggregated rebate for this category is $300.
Electric Mowers & Snowblowers
- 25% of cost, up to $150
- riding mower: $25% of cost, up to $1,000
- walk-behind mower: $25% of cost, up to $150
Electric trimmers, pruners, leaf blowers and power-washers
- 25% of cost, up to $50
- 25% of cost, up to $100
- 25% of cost, up to $150
- up to $5,000 per forklift
- limited funds for this rebate
**NOTE: Rebates for additional batteries available. 50% of cost, up to $25. Must be purchased when buying outdoor power equipment.
- New equipment only
- Battery or corded equipment
- Electric mowers can include riding or walk-behind mowers
- $50 minimum purchase price
- Receipt or invoice required with submittal (within 90 days of purchase)
- Maximum rebate: $300 per member
STILL HEATING WITH GAS OR PROPANE? WHY?
Both are carbon-emitting fossil fuels. MPE's power supply will be 50% renewable by 2024. 50 percent! Put that clean energy to work for you by going all-electric. We offer rebates for efficient electric heating systems and electric water heaters. SEE REBATE DETAILS ON THIS PAGE, OR CALL US AT (970) 887-3378, EXT 6 FOR MORE INFORMATION.